New Hire Process
Thank you for your interest in employment. Chandler Unified School District has been recognized for excellence numerous times at the state and national level. Teachers enjoy a modified, year-round calendar with a two-week intersession in October, December and March along with a seven-week summer break.
Application Process (Please review prior to applying)
Our Applicant Online system allows you to create a user account where you may apply for open positions, and return later to either complete your application, or apply for additional openings. You can only apply if there is an open position. You must apply separately for each position of interest. Click here to get started in Applicant Online.Notes:
Out of state and future graduates who do not currently hold a valid Arizona teaching certificate but will qualify for a certificate may apply for positions. Please indicate anticipated certificate date on the application.Attachment information
- On the Work History page, all fields with an asterisk (*) are mandatory and must be completed. If not, the page WILL NOT load.
- Salary must be entered without a comma or a dollar ($) sign.
- When you apply in Applicant Online, you first create an applicant profile. Your username and password cannot be longer than 8 characters. Please keep your login/password secure.
- Hiring supervisors may review completed applications for active openings. Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please do not contact the sites.
Internet Access for the Application Process
- Administrative and teaching positions: Three (3) letters of recommendation are required, which you can attach to your online application prior to submitting. Human Resources does not have the capability to scan and attach to your application.
- Support/Classified positions: You DO NOT need letters of recommendation.
- Important: If the system does not allow you to attach due to size of file you will need to provide at the time of interview.
Computers are available in our District Office lobby for applicant use. Also, most public libraries offer free computer use. E-mail is the primary source of communication between Chandler Unified School District and applicants. You must have a valid email account in order to complete the application process.Chandler Unified School District Human Resources Office is located in our District Office at 1525 W. Frye Rd in Chandler, Arizona 85224. Office hours are 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.Further Questions?
- Click here for our Application Process FAQ.