When using district funds to purchase technology (or even funds obtained from outside sources such as grants) it's important to ensure you are purchasing hardware that can be supported by our Information Systems department. Please check with the list below before making such purchases.
- HP desktop (warehouse number 53030850)
- HP Elite (warehouse number 53025060)
- HP Spectre 360
- HP Stream (product number 53026765)
- Document Camera: Recordex SimplicityCam 5z AF or 8z AF
- Wireless Slate: Recordex Simplicity Slate
- Headset: Logitech H390-USB or Califone 3066 USB
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
- iPod Touch
- MakerBot (Replicator+ or Replicator Mini+)
- Flashforge (Inventor II or Creator Pro)
- Ultimaker (PLTW only)
- FLASHFORGE Finder
- ISS Above (stream live video of the International Space Station to a television/monitor)
If you purchase technology devices that are not on this list, they may not be able to be used in your classroom or at your site. If there is a specific reason that you need an unlisted device, please contact Shaun Creighton.
NOTE: This does not pertain to accessories or peripherals such as wireless mice, headsets, etc. Please check the system requirements of such peripherals before purchasing them to make sure they are compatible with your hardware.
* All Mac computers must meet the following specifications:
- OS X Operating System (10.7 or later)
- 8GB of RAM minimum
- Intel-based processor (no Power PC G5 or below)