Registration for the 21/22 school year for Kids Express is now open!
Kids Express Before and After School 2021/2022
July 21, 2021—May 26th 2022
Monday-Friday 6:30am-6pm K-6th grade
Annual Registration fee will be deferred until closer to the 2021/2022 school year beginning. Parents will be notified prior to registration being charged.
$75 per child
Before School Only
After School Only
Before & After School Only
(snack included- PM only)
Registration for on-site care for the next school year is NOW OPEN!
This onsite care will be based on enrollments. If the needed number of enrollments is not met, care for this location will be bussed off-site.
Current 20/21 Kids Express LocationsAndersen, Auxier, Carlson, Conley, CTA GoodmanCTA Humphrey, CTA Independence, CTA Liberty, Fulton,Haley, Hancock, Jacobson, Knox, Naverrete, Patterson,Rice, Riggs, Ryan, Santan, and TarwaterCurrent 20/21 Kids Express Locations BusingBasha, Bologna, CTA Freedom, Frye, Hartford, Hull,Sanborn, Shumway, and WeinbergClick Here and find your Kids Express school location
Kids Express Before and After Care will only be offered at the Host Locations* listed below. If your student’s Home School is not a Host Location, your child will need to be dropped off at their respective Host Location for AM care, if needed. Students will be bussed to their Home School for the start of the school day. After school is dismissed, busses will take Kids Express students from their Home school, back to their specific Kids Express Host Location. If your student’s Home School is a Host Location, you will drop off and/or pick up at your Home School.
**Host Locations that are not bussing: Andersen, Auxier, Carlson, Conley, CTA Goodman, CTA Humphrey, CTA Independence, CTA Liberty, Fulton, Haley, Hancock, Jacobson, Knox, Navarrete, Patterson, Rice, Riggs, Ryan, Santan, and Tarwater.
- Students MUST be dropped off at the Host Location before the Bus Pick-Up time to receive transportation to their Home School. No late students will be accepted after the specified Bus Pick-up time. Parents/guardians can drop off and/or pick up at their Home School if they are not attending Kids Express on a scheduled day.
- Students will not be available for pick up at the Kids Express Host Location until after the listed Bus Drop-off time.
- You must be registered for Kids Express to use the program and transportation. Allow 48 hours for contract approvals, please register accordingly.
- Registration can be done here: www.cusd80.ce.eleyo.com
- Please contact Community Education at 480-224-3900 with questions.
Kid Express Host Locations*
Bus Pick-up time
Bus Drop-Off time