A SECURE online prepayment service for student lunch accounts.
Parents can say goodbye to sending cash and checks to the school cafeteria. By creating a secure online account, parents can prepay student lunches with a Visa or MasterCard credit card or check/debit card. Parents can have peace of mind knowing that students will always have money available for meals. The online mySchoolBucks account allows parents to view their student's balance and make payments any time of day or through a built-in recurring transaction process. Students will thank parents for easy access to lunch money. They no longer have to worry about forgetting or losing money!
Important note: Prepayments can take 48-72 hours to clear the parent's financial institution before being credited to the child's account. The amount will appear in the child's account online, but is not available to the student for 48-72 hours.
2023-24 School Year Meal Prices
Breakfast includes an entrée, fruit or 100% fruit juice and milk.
All Grades (K-12)
Adult & Non-Student
Reduced Price (K-12)
Lunch includes an entrée, fruit or vegetable, additional side choices, including 100% fruit juice and milk.
Middle School Combo
High School Combo
Adult & Non-Student
Items Sold A La Carte
USDA Smart Snack compliant beverages and snacks are sold a la carte during meal periods; pricing varies depending on the item. If you would prefer to limit your students' purchases, you can contact your kitchen manager directly. They can put an alert on your students' account with a daily limit of your choosing. Contact your kitchen manager directly for available products and pricing.
Board-Approved Charge Policy
- Elementary students will be allowed to accrue a negative balance while efforts are made to collect the account deficiency.
- No meal charges will be permitted at Junior High & High School. Students and parents of secondary students are encouraged to review student meal balances online at www.myschoolbucks.com or can call their school cafeteria manager for information.
- À la carte purchases are not permitted when the account is in a negative balance.
- Parents will be notified via phone & email when a child’s account is in a negative balance.
- Negative balances will rollover each year, so please keep your child’s account current.
- If there is a change in your financial status during the year, you may apply for Free & Reduced Meals status at any time.
Questions? Please contact: CUSD Nutrition (480) 812-7240.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.