* Here is a PDF that gives you the clues to use with several of the phonograms because they make the same sound as another.
* Here is a Website that you can use to play each of the 70 phonogram sounds. This Website also teaches the steps in letter formation.
* You can purchase a phonogram App for your phone. Your child can do oral and written phonogram review at home.* You can also visit the Spalding Website at http://www.spalding.org/ for more resources. Here is a list of items that you may be interested in:
- Phonogram cards
- Audio CD of phonogram sounds
- The Writing Road to Reading by Romalda Spalding