National Junior Honor Society
Inaugural CeremonyService hours: at ACP Middle School, 8th grade members are required to complete at least 5 hours on campus and at least 5 hours off campus from induction through the end of the 8th grade school year. Submit completed forms to Mrs. Kalscheur.
I. Grade Point Average (GPA)
- 3.8 GPA for the first and second quarters (first semester)
- Participates in an activity, does volunteer work or gives his/her time and assistance to a group or organization.
- Willing to sacrifice time to work for group.
- Displays respect for peers and maintains a positive attitude regarding school and community.
IV. Leadership potential
· Holds and elective office or takes a constructive lead in classroom work.· Demonstrates initiative, dependability and responsibility in activities.· Is reliable and mature. Student is self-motivated and self disciplined.
- Integrity – No incident of cheating or intentional dishonesty.
- Positive Behavior – Follows school rules. No record of civil offense within the community, nor discipline referrals at school.
- Cooperation – Willing to assist peers, faculty, etc.
Ethics – Wants to do the right thing. Follows directions and is hard working.
Last Modified on August 11, 2023