(Google Chrome is preferred)
Arizona College Preparatory (ACP) is a community-oriented campus with comprehensive course offerings for all students. ACP consists of two campuses and offers enrollment to students in grades 6-12, with ACP Middle School enrolling students in grades 6-8 and ACP High School enrolling students in grades 9-12. We have adapted our enrollment process to ensure that we continue to provide equal opportunities to all families who wish to attend ACP.
- Students currently attending a site on open enrollment do NOT need to re-apply to remain at the same site for the next school year.
- It is expected that the student on open enrollment will remain at the requested school for the entire school year.
- Revoking your open enrollment to return to your boundary CUSD school mid-year, requires district approval.
- Transportation (bussing) is not guaranteed for students on open enrollment living within the CUSD boundaries.
- Transportation (bussing) is not provided for students on open enrollment living outside of the CUSD boundaries.
- After-school care (Kids Express) is not provided at the middle school level. Students are expected to be picked up at the end of the school day (2:45).
Please read each section in its entirety, to obtain a thorough understanding of the enrollment process.
- CAMPUS TOURS: Are no longer available.
- INFORMATION "K"night will be on Tuesday, December 13, 2022, at 5:30 pm in our ACP Gymnasium. This event is open to anyone interested in obtaining more information about our program. You do NOT need to sign up or register for this event.
Thank you for considering Arizona College Preparatory Middle School.