About Dr. Julie Wilkinson...
Position: Assistant Principal/Athletic Director/Activities
Room: Front Office
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing"
-Teddy Roosevelt ___________________________________________________________________________________Welcome!Welcome to Arizona College Prep-Oakland! I am in my 23rd year in education and my 16th year with Chandler Unified School District! I look forward to meeting you and your student(s) and encourage you to contact me with any questions or concerns throughout the school year.My Professional Background
- Social Studies Teacher 1996-2001- Cheyenne East HS Cheyenne, WY
- Social Studies Teacher 2001-2002- Northridge HS Greeley, CO
- Social Studies Teacher 2002-2003-Apache Junction HS Apache Junction, AZ
- AP US History Teacher/Dept Chair 2003-2015- Basha HS Chandler, AZ
- Dean of Students/9th Grade Administrator 2015-2018 Perry HS Chandler, AZ
My Educational Background
- Bachelor of Science in Education/Social Studies-Black Hills State University Spearfish, SD
- Master of Arts in Teaching American History-University of Wyoming Laramie, WY
- Principal Certification-Northern Arizona University
- Doctor of Education in Organizational/Instructional Leadership-Grand Canyon University
Again, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. You may also contact my assistant, Mrs. Stacey Bruno at 480-224-3930. We are happy to help!!Looking forward to trying out for a sport this year? Check out our Athletics page!Make sure to visit the CUSD Junior High Athletics Webpage!