Arizona College Prep Uniform Standards
The attire worn by Arizona College Prep students is a visible signature of our school to the larger community, an indicator of our unity and our pride of purpose. Because a uniform identifies its wearer as part of a group with a distinctive purpose Arizona College Prep's Advisory Board requires students to wear a uniform and abide by specific standards. Detailed uniform and dress standards can be found in Arizona College Prep's Family Handbook or the attached pdf. Arizona College Prep's general dress standards are listed below.
If a student is deemed to be wearing inappropriate attire, the parent will be notified and a change of clothing will be required for attendance that day. Decisions about the appropriateness of apparel may be referred to administration, whose judgment will be final.For your convenience, approved Arizona College Prep attire can be purchased through Anton Uniforms. Uniforms may be purchased from ANTON in the following ways:
- All clothing must be clean, neat, reasonably pressed, and in proper fitting condition.
- Students are required to wear approved Arizona College Prep polos and approved khaki, black or navy blue pants or shorts to school Monday-Thursday.
- Skirts and shorts must be no shorter than two inches above the knee.
- All shirt attire must be tucked in throughout the school day - including lunch.
- Long-sleeve shirts are not permitted to have "thumbholes" or be altered or frayed.
- Pants and shorts (including denim) may not have any holes, frays, rips, and tears.
- Jackets, sweaters, sweatshirts, and hoodies with Arizona College Prep's logo are recommended but are not required. If a student chooses to wear outerwear without the Arizona College Prep logo, the MUST be a solid color. No logos should be present that can not be covered with a single quarter. Approved colors are solid purple, black, grey, or white.
- Short and long-sleeve undershirts must be worn underneath the clothing, be tucked in and be solid in color. Approved colors are black, purple or white.
- All students are required to wear brown or black leather belts when their bottom attire has belt loops. Belt loops must not be altered in any way.
- Shoes and socks must be worn at all times. Sandals may be worn without socks. All footwear (including sandals) must adhere securely at the heel and be tied properly if they were designed to do so. No flip flops may be worn.
- Socks and tights must be solid in color and MUST compliment the child's clothing and be worn appropriately. No leggings or leg-warmers are permitted.
- Students must stay in uniform whenever they are on campus during a school day. Students may only change out of uniform after school with teacher/coach permission to participate in an approved curricular or extracurricular activity that requires a change in dress.
Arizona College Prep - Oakland191 w. Oakland St.Chandler, AZ 85225480.224.3930480.224.3940 (fax)Click to: Report a Problem
- Shopping at Anton Uniforms (recommended) - 1602 N Scottsdale Road, Tempe, AZ 85281, (480) 968-6636;
- Ordering online by visiting the ANTON website: http://www.antonuniforms.com