WILLIS STEAM ACADEMY supply list for 2021-2022
Required Supplies for Core Classes (Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, and Math):
- A 3-ring binder small
- A set of dividers
- A pencil pouch
- Pencils - They can be regular or mechanical. Just be sure you have plenty.
- 2 black dry erase markers
- A highlighter or two
- A ruler, protractor and compass
- You will need a total of 10 single subject spiral bound notebooks for the entire year. Of these 10, four will be for Science, two will be for Social Studies, two for Math, one for Language Arts, and one for project record keeping. Try and get notebooks that are not perforated (The pages easily tear out).
Recommended Supplies (not required)
- For Math, it is highly encouraged that each student has their own graphing calculator. *TI-84 or better can be used throughout their math career in high school and college. **desmos is an online software that simulates a graphing calculator. Some TI-84 calculators will be provided in class.
- Water bottle- with your NAME on it
- Rolls of masking tape
- Dry erase markers
- Markers - both thin and broad tip
- Small hand held pencil sharpeners
- Hand sanitizer
- Lined notebook paper