Open Enrollment InformationCurrent 6th and 7th-grade students who attend ACP Middle School and who are returning to ACP Middle School for the 2022-2023 school year DO NOT need to re-apply for open enrollment.In an effort to minimize lines and ensure an equitable application process, open enrollment for ACP Middle School can only be accepted via our online application platform.2022-2023 open enrollment began on Monday, January 10, 2022, @ 7:30 am.All seats have been filled for the 2022-2023 school year.(Open enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year will begin on Monday, January 9, 2023, @ 7:30 am)All new enrollment applications received for the 2022- 2023 school year will be placed on a waitlist.You will receive a confirmation email once your application has been submitted and a link will be provided for you to upload your required documents.Google Chrome is PreferredImportant Notes (PLEASE READ!!!)
- The open enrollment application is required by ALL families to attend ACP Middle School as we do not have assigned boundaries.
- Please ensure the parent/guardian emails listed on the open enrollment application are entered correctly and checked regularly as most of the communications from ACP Middle School will be through email.
- Sibling priority ONLY occurs when siblings are attending the same ACP campus, concurrently. Sibling priority at ACP Middle School is not granted to students who have or will have siblings at ACP High School.
- Providing false information on the open enrollment or submitting multiple open enrollment applications will result in the open enrollment being denied or admission being revoked. (per CUSD open enrollment application)
If your student currently attends a school that is NOT part of the Chandler Unified School District, you must provide the following documents after submitting your open enrollment application: (Items 1-3 are required)
- Current report card: This is the report card that will be provided to you at the end of the student's first semester (typically in December).
- Attendance report: This is for the first semester of the current school year, i.e. 2022-2023.
- Discipline report: If your school provides detailed behavior sheets from your parent portal, please submit this report. If you do not have access to discipline records or your student has no discipline on record, a letter from your school administration on the school's letterhead is required and will need to indicate that there are no discipline infractions by your student (for the entire time they have attended their school). The letter must be signed by an employee of the school office and dated. Teacher comments on report cards cannot be accepted. False information on discipline reports will result in your student’s open enrollment application being denied.
- Current IEP or 504: If your student currently has an IEP or a 504, you must print out your most recent IEP or 504 and submit it with your open enrollment application. IEPs must show the services that your student is being provided.
***If your student currently attends one of our CUSD schools, you are NOT required to provide items 1-4 listed above with your open enrollment application.
** If you have any further questions please email our registrar at: firstname.lastname@example.org