Letters of acceptance, denial, or waitlist status will be emailed and mailed out by 4 pm on Friday, January 27, 2023.
- In the event we are unable to accept your student due to enrollment capacity, your student will be placed on a waitlist.
- Reasons a student would receive a decline letter include issues with grades, attendance, and/or discipline.
- Declined students are not put on a waitlist.
- Enrollment is based on the date & time stamp of your open enrollment form within your priority level.
- Sibling priority only occurs when siblings are attending the same ACP campus, concurrently, and are subject to the open enrollment date and time stamp guidelines for all new applicants. Sibling priority at ACP Middle School is not granted to students who have or will have siblings at ACP High School.
Last Modified on September 1, 2022