Media Specialist: Shannon JacquesPayne Junior High Media Center 480-224-2401General Info
- The Media Center is open from 8:15-4:15. We close occasionally for testing and other school functions.
- Our library contains over 17,000 books.
- Please show your student ID to check out a book.
- Books are due within 14 school days, an you may check out 4 books at one time.
- Students will be unable to check out books if they have overdue books or fines.
- Other than water, please do not eat or drink beverages in the library. If you break this rule you will be asked to leave the library.
- Return books in the return book slot.
• We have 13 computers in our Media Center.
• Students will have a username and password to gain access to the internet.
• If you need password assistance logging on to a computer, please ask our staff to help you.
• Games and personal email are not allowed on school computers.
• Print only with permission from the library staff to the MEDIA CENTER PRINTER
• Printing from internet sites is not allowed. Please copy & paste what you need into a WORD document.
- Destiny is our school library catalog.
- Log into Destiny from school or home & put books on hold! Your login is your school username & password.
- The Destiny Quest App is useful phone tool - our server information is: cusd80.follettdestiny.com