Register My Athlete
For the 2020-21 School year, all AIA Physical packets must be dated after March 1, 2020.
- Athletic clearance packets are now uploaded electronically at "Register My Athlete". All forms you need to clear your student can be viewed, signed electronically, and the additional required forms (AIA physical forms, consent to treat, concussion forms, COVID waiver) can be uploaded to your account via .pdf or .jpg We can NOT accept the hard copy of the packet!
- Here are Step by Step Instructions for Parents to register your students on RMA. You must submit all documents electronically PRIOR to the first day of tryouts for your chosen sport. You will be able to register for EACH sport they are interested in playing as part of the registration process. Pick any and all sports that you think your student will be interested in!
- Please make sure you are selecting the correct grade for the specified school year.
- The good news is this is a one time registration for your student as long as they stay in CUSD! You will just need to upload the physical forms each year.
- If you've already registered your student for a sport but they now want to try another one during the current school year, CLICK HERE to learn how to Register for a New Sport.
You may print and take the following forms to your Physician and then go to Register My Athlete to start a new registration. You must register for each sport that your student is interested in!
- 2020-21 AIA 15.7A Parent Physical Form
- 2020-21 AIA 15.7B Physician Physical Form
- 2020-21 AIA 15.7C Concussion Form
- 2020-21 AIA 15.7D Consent to Treat Form
- 2020-21 CUSD Parent COVID Waiver and Assumption of Risk
Questions regarding the RegisterMyAthlete process must be directed to Register My Athlete technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 435-213-1601. Many questions can be answered by clicking on the "Need Help?" icon on the left side of the page.
*Must use Chrome or Firefox*