Welcome to the Basha Sustainability Club page!
- GPS is dedicated to making a positive impact on the planet by educating the students of Basha High on sustainability issues, and provoking changes in lifestyle that will improve and sustain our society.
- Meetings are held the first and third Thursday's of the month in room F215
- Contact any officer or adviser if you have any questions
- President: Paige Anglin
- Vice President: Matt Johnson
- Secretary: Mia Fuentes
- Treasurer: Aaron Serva
- Community Outreach: Addie Sherman
- Creativity Director: Patrycja Zdunek
- Advisers: Kate Nall (C205) and Erica Davis (F215)
- Remind101: Text @Bashasss to 81010