Athletic TrainerBASHA HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS MEDICINENeed to talk to one of us?Please call 480-224-2213 and leave a message!Welcome parents of incoming 9th grade students and all NEW student athletes to Basha High School's Sports Medicine page. Your student athlete has access to sport specific medical care on Basha's campus everyday, afterschool during the practices and games. Please call or email us if you have any questions or concerns regarding your child's health while participating in a school sponsored sport.
Some things you should know:
1. ALL NEW Basha High School student athletes will be taking the ImPACT test for their baseline at the beginning of their season. See the ImPACT Webpage for more information.
2. All student athletes are encouraged to bring their own waterbottle to practices (and some team games as well). There will be water provided, you just need to bring the cup/bottle.
3. All injuries MUST be seen by an Athletic Trainer PRIOR to returning to practice/games. We are trained to recognize injuries and treat them appropriately. We will do what is in the best interest of your child's SAFETY and are not influenced by the possible outcome of a game.
4. If your child sees a doctor for an injury/illness - we must receive a note specifically stating that they are "CLEARED TO PLAY" or "CLEARED WITH NO RESTRICTIONS". If the note says anything else on it, we will follow those orders and so will the coach. If there are any questions about this please ask.
5. Make sure the emergency contact information is current and accurate at all times. If at any time you need to make a change please notify us so we can write it down. We will be contacting you if your child suffers an injury or if we need you to come and get them.
6. The location of the athletic training room is in the E Building where the main gym is located. If your child is injured, unless we say otherwise, this is where they will be waiting for you.
Working together to keep all BHS athletes as healthy as possible
Click to Report a Website Problem | Email the Trainer