- Math folder and/or binder (1”-1 ½ “) – you must have a place designated for math ONLY
- Notebook and/or Graph Paper- Loose leaf or perforated notebook
- Pencil with eraser. Assignments and assessments must be completed in pencil.
- Colored writing utensil for grading homework – pen, colored pencils
- Graphing Calculator – graphing calculators are used heavily in Algebra 2. (Recommended: TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-84 CE, TI-84 Plus – any variety. We use Texas-Instruments (TI) here at Basha, so it is not suggested that you buy a Casio brand calculator)