Welcome to the AP Literature Home Page
WE WILL BE USING GOOGLE CLASSROOM- Please login to this regularly!
AP Literature Interactive Notebook Set Up 2021-2022
Section 1- 10 pages: Knowledge Overview- Learning goals and unit objectives, warm ups and closure reflections etc...
Section 2- 2 pages: Data Charts
Section 3- 10 pages: Poetry
Section 4- 10 pages: Short Fiction
Section 5- 10 pages: Literary Argument
Section 6- 10 pages (ish): Novel Notes
Everything that may be left- Appendix of handouts, vocabulary terms, literary terms
- Please flag or tab each section and clearly LABEL them at the top of the first page.
- I will be doing notebook checks throughout the course of the year, and I want to be able to find what I am looking for easily.
- If you purchased a 70-page notebook, you should be covered
- If you have a composition book, you may need to add pages in your sections since they are shorter in length
- If you don’t write on the backside of pages, or you write in looping or large handwriting, take that into account when designating page lengths.
ALL LENGTHS are APPROXIMATE- don’t sweat the precision as long as you organize the notebook and create and label the sections in the correct order.