Athletic TrainerFACTS ABOUT CONCUSSIONS AND HEATLink 1: Concussions
Link 2: A Fact Sheet for Athletes
- Danger Signs
- What should I do if my child or teen has a concussion?
- How can I help my child return to school safely after a concussion?
Link 3: A Fact Sheet for Parents
- What is a concussion?
- What are the symptoms of a concussion?
- What should I do if I think I have a concussion?
- Can I prevent a concussion?
Link 4: Athlete Tip Sheet
- Signs observed by parents or guardians
- Symptoms reported by your child or teen
Link 5: Hydration Game Plan
- Drink water before, during and after workouts
- Know your beverage options
- Speak up if you feel ill
- Can you play your best if you are dehydrated?
- Warning signs of dehydration
- Know your sweat rate
- Check your urine color as a sign of day-to-day hydration
Click to Report a Website Problem | Email the Trainer