Welcome to Perry Pumas DivingFAQ Info for 2021-22 Season:
- If safe to do so, we will have a camp the week before tryouts with infection mitigation strategies in place. We strongly recommend that prospective team members attend camp in order to prepare for tryouts.
- Camp: Aug. 2-5, 2:30-4:30pm @ Perry Pool
- Tryouts: Aug 9-13, 2:30-4:30pm @Perry Pool
- Physical Clearance from PHS Athletic Dept. is required for tryouts, but not for camp.
- Athletic Clearance info is posted here: https://www.cusd80.com/Domain/3260
- AFTER making the team, divers will be added to 6th period Athletic Locker. Only previous team members should register for 6th period athletic locker. All others will be dropped.
- Prior team membership does not guarantee that you will make the team in subsequent years.
- In-season practice times vary, but in general we finish by 4:30pm.
- Only 3-4 divers of each gender can compete in meets, so the team is relatively small.
- There is no specific list of dives you need in order to try out.
- Many of our team members dive club. During our short 3 month season high school practices, meets, and team building activities must take precedence over club.
Find the Swim and Dive external website here: http://www.perryswimanddive.com/Coach Kerby uses Remind! Current team members only - sign up for Dive Team messages using these instructions.