Student Employment Opportunities
Most recent postings:
Summer 2019 Opportunities: Looking for seasonal or full time opportunities in a beautiful setting? Check out job openings at the Grand Canyon South Rim!!! View FAQ. View Hiring Brochure. Questions, reach out to Merial Hutchison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 928.638.2526 x 6264.
09/18 - Cottonwood Palo Verde at Sun Lakes: Hiring Food & Beverage and. housekeeping, greenskeepers, landscape labor, and maintenance techs! See details here!
09/18 - PHS Tutoring: See Mrs. Nicole Gena in Counseling about becoming a student tutor. As a student tutor, you can help your PHS peers or even folks around the community brush up skills. Student tutors have the option to receive volunteer hours or charge per hour fees. (Example: we had students hired a couple years back to help some elderly folks learn how to use MS Word, teach younger kids about varied subjects, how to be better speakers, etc). Lots of opportunties here!
Companies with frequent postings:
Applebee’s (Locations Vary & Multiple positions available from host/hostess to server)
- Shopping center job postingsare exclusively available within these stores & restaurants within the various listed Simon properties listed. Interested job seekers should directly apply with each store or restaurant, per the instructions contained within each unique job posting.
- Courtesy Clerk
Carrabbas (Gilbert/San Tan)
- Cooks, dishwashers, silverware rollers
- Servers at family restaurant Chuck E. Cheese’s regularly work in a loud, fun atmosphere appealing to children. Like many restaurant employees, servers work to fulfill customer needs, mainly taking food orders, refilling beverages, cashing out purchases, exchanging tickets at the prize counter, and accommodating any unusual requests. Outside of performing customer service, Chuck E. Cheese’s servers keep the building clean and tidy, as well as ensure the safety and security of the children. To find success obtaining a Chuck E. Cheese serving job, potential employees must enjoy working with children. Other hiring requirements include energetic, outgoing demeanors and excellent customer service skills.
CUSD Kids Express
- lease down load a copy of the application complete it and mail. Please know that there are several forms. Your application will not be considered complete unless each one of them has been received.
Fitness Works (Locations Vary)
- Kidzone Attendants: Are you looking to work in a fun, positive, and team oriented environment? Do you enjoy interacting with children? Fitness Works is now accepting applications for childcare attendants to work in our KidZone. Selected candidates will help to provide a fun and safe atmosphere for children to play and parents to feel comfortable. Fitness Works offers flexible work schedules, free gym memberships, and opportunities for advancement.
- Front Desk: Here at Fitness Works we are always hiring kind, caring, enthusiastic, and energetic front desk customer service representatives. Must be at least 16 years old. Always room for growth within our company! Come join the FUN!
Fry’s (Locations Vary)
- Cashier/Front End Clerk
- Courtesy Clerk
- File Maintenance Clerk
- Kids Korner Attendant
Impact Sign & Graphics
- Seeking weekend only sign spinners for home developments. $12/hour. Click here for flyer and call (602.561.4480)/email Daniel Lozano with questions.
Perry High School – Peer to Peer Tutors
- If you’re interested in tutoring for community service hours or for a small fee, see Mrs. Hendon or Mr. Nold for more information and paperwork
- Peter Piper Pizza is currently accepting applications for all Hourly positions! Value driven, high energy individual that has a proven ability to deliver outstanding guest service.
- Complete the application online or on site at 1101 W. Ray Rd. (Corner of Ray and Alma School). All question can be directed to Kevin Tracy at 480-917-9444 ext. 13.
- At least 16 years of age. Dependable and reliable. Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior. Have a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers. Have the ability to work a flexible schedule that changes as the business does. Follow all Front End procedures and work closely with other Team Members throughout the store
SanTan Village houses several retailers, while SanTan Village provides a job posting board, seekers should check individual retailers for accurate job postings.