About Our School
Basha High School Parking Permit Information
We are not accepting new parking permit applications at this time.
Admin is working to secure additional parking spaces for 23-24. You will be emailed and this page will be updated when the next batch of spaces become available.We will begin selling parking passes for 2023-2024 on Thursday, July 6th for Seniors and July 7th for Juniors! Sophomores must wait until Oct 17th, 2023 to apply. If you apply before your scheduled date, your application will be moved to the bottom of the stack on the proper day for processing. You MUST have your license to apply (permits not accepted).NEW THIS YEAR!! PARKING SPOTS WILL BE ASSIGNED. You may ONLY park in your assigned spot. The number on your hanging tag will be the spot number you are to park in.Student parking is in the large lot off of Riggs Road closest to the football field.If you enter campus at Black Hills, students must turn LEFT into the student lot. The spots to the right near the auditorium and K building are designated staff parking. Students may NOT park in the lot off Val Vista, as that is reserved for staff and library customers. Students may not park at Mesquite Groves Pool as that is private property. Please only park in your assigned spot.Please click the link above to access the online parking pass application. The parking permit application is online only, and no paper copies will be accepted. The parking pass application is a google form this school year, so you will need to use your school gse account or any gmail account to fill it out. You must complete the application completely, including license plate numbers and uploading a picture of your driver's license and CURRENT proof of insurance. If an underclassman submits an application prior to their allowed date, that application will be moved to the bottom of the stack to be processed. *Students MUST have their driver's license (NOT PERMIT) to be able to purchase a parking pass. You will receive an email confirming that your application has been received, and a second one when your application has been approved. Those emails will contain information about the next steps to obtain your tag.Parking pass fees will be $80 for the school year, and can be paid through the parent portal. Please allow 2-3 business days for the application to be approved and the fee to be added to your portal. If you would prefer, your student may pay for the pass at the bookstore at in-person Bear Down Day (if your application has been approved) or on/after the first day of school, July 19, 2023. Bookstore will accept cash, check, or card payments and is open to students before school, during lunch, and after school. Your student will need to visit the bookstore to pick up their tag once the application has been approved and the fee paid.Security will begin checking for parking tags on July 31, 2023.IF SOMEONE IS PARKED IN YOUR ASSIGNED SPOT:We understand that it will take some time for all students to get used to the new process. Please be patient for the first few days. Security will be checking that the car tag # and spot # match starting on 7/31/23. If someone has parked in your spot, please NOTIFY A SECURITY GUARD and give them your spot information. The security guard will let you know what to do with your car in this situation. Security will also tag the car parked in the wrong spot and keep a log of all cars tagged. An administrator will assign consequences to repeat offenders.
PARKING PERMIT RULES
- Students may park ONLY in their designated spot in the student parking lot. Students may NOT park at Mesquite Groves pool, in the lot off of Val Vista drive, or in the reserved staff parking areas off of Black Hills Dr.
- Parking tags must be visible in the vehicle at all times. Parking tags hang from the rear view mirror. If you take an alternate car, please move the tag to that car.
- Basha High School is a closed campus. If students leave campus before 2:14 p.m., they will have to show their school ID indicating they do not have afternoon classes, or a pass that excuses them from school early to security to exit.
- Parking permits are not transferable. They must be used solely by the applicant. They cannot be sold or given to another student. Parking permits must be turned in if they are no longer desired.
- Park at your own risk. Basha High School is not responsible for vehicular damage, theft, loss of property or expenses/damages from booting.
- Failure to abide by the parking rules may result in booting your car, disciplinary action and/or revocation of parking privileges with no refund.
How to pay through the parent portal:Log into parent portal of infinite campus
- The parking fee for the 2023-2024 school year is $80.00. The fee is $40 beginning January 9, 2024.
- Lost or stolen parking tags are subject to a replacement fee.
- Students who transfer to another school during the year may receive a prorated refund. Students who forfeit their parking privileges or are withdrawn from school due to infractions of school rules will not receive a refund.
If on phone app, click the 3 bars in the top left corner
Click More – bottom left of screen
Under Quick Links click InTouch Fee Payments
This will take you to our online Bookstore.
Select student you are shopping for.
There will be a red box indicating that a fee is attached to your student’s account.
Click pay to add to cart
Scroll to top to view cart and process payment.
Click to Report a Website Problem |