Basha High School Parking Permit InformationThank you for your interest in a BHS parking permit.
RULES REGARDING STUDENT DRIVING AND USE OF PARKING FACILITIES
Students are permitted to park on school premises as a matter of privilege, not of right, and may have that privilege revoked at any time. Before applying for a parking permit, all outstanding student fees must be paid.
PARKING PERMIT RULES
- Students may park ONLY in the designated student parking lot. Students may NOT park in the lot off of Val Vista drive, or in the reserved staff parking areas off of Black Hills Dr.
- LOSS OF PARKING PRIVILEGES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING: Leaving campus without approval, reckless driving, transporting alcohol, illegal substances, dangerous weapons, failure to drive courteously, failure to provide adequate seating for passengers, failure to respond to school authorities, and transporting students who are not permitted to leave campus.
- Students may enter the parking lot at either the east or west entrance before 7:25 a.m. Students must have their parking decal visible to the security guard stationed there. After 7:25 a.m. only the east entrance to the student parking lot (Black Hills Drive) will be open.
- If students are leaving campus before 2:14 p.m., they will only be able to leave from the east exit. Students will have to show security their school ID and a pass that excuses them from school early.
- Suspension of parking privileges, booting of vehicles and/or suspension from school may occur when violations of parking/driving regulations occur.
- Students must have their parking permits displayed at all times or be subject to vehicle “booting.” Parking hangers must be displayed on the rear view mirror. Park at your own risk. Basha High School is not responsible for vehicular damage, theft, loss of property or expenses/damages from “booting.”
- All student vehicles are required to have a permit.
- Parking permits are not transferable. They must be used solely by the applicant. They cannot be sold or given to another student. Parking permits must be turned in if they are no longer desired.
- Each application must be completed accurately and fully. False or incomplete applications will be denied or canceled with termination of parking privileges.
- A copy of the student’s driver’s license (not a permit) and current car insurance must be submitted with the application. They will be photo copied and kept on file.
- The parking fee for the year is $80.00. The fee is $40 beginning January 7, 2020. This must be paid in advance. CASH, Credit Card or Checks (made payable to Basha High School) are accepted. Students who cannot afford a permit may perform eight (8) hours of community service with the school in lieu of the fee. Please contact administration for further details.
- Students who transfer to another school during the year may receive a prorated refund. Students who forfeit their parking privileges or are withdrawn from school due to infractions of school rules will not receive a refund.
Click to Report a Website Problem |