Basha High School Parking Permit InformationWe will begin selling parking passes for 2020-2021 on Tuesday, September 29! Please visit this page for the link to the online parking pass application. There will be a new format this year that is online only, and no paper copies will be accepted. You must complete the application, and then email a copy of your student's license and proof of insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org . Parking pass fees will be $60 for the school year, and can be paid through the parent portal. Please allow up to 72 hours for the fee to be added to your portal. If you would prefer, your student may pay for the pass at the bookstore on or after October 13, 2020. Bookstore will accept cash, check, or card payments and is open to students before school, during lunch, and after school. Your student will need to visit the bookstore on or after October 13 to pick up their tag.Security may begin checking for parking tags on October 26. There are no assigned spots in the student parking lot.How to pay through the parent portal:Log into parent portal of infinite campus
If on phone app, click the 3 bars in the top left corner
Click More – bottom left of screen
Under Quick Links click InTouch Fee Payments
This will take you to our online Bookstore.
Select student you are shopping for.
There will be a red box indicating that a fee is attached to your student’s account.
Click pay to add to cart
Scroll to top to view cart and process payment.Thank you for your interest in a BHS parking permit.
RULES REGARDING STUDENT DRIVING AND USE OF PARKING FACILITIES
Students are permitted to park on school premises as a matter of privilege, not of right, and may have that privilege revoked at any time. Before applying for a parking permit, all outstanding student fees must be paid.
PARKING PERMIT RULES
- Students may park ONLY in the designated student parking lot. Students may NOT park in the lot off of Val Vista drive, or in the reserved staff parking areas off of Black Hills Dr.
- There are no assigned spots in the student parking lot. The number on the tag does not correlate to a specific spot.
- LOSS OF PARKING PRIVILEGES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING: Leaving campus without approval, reckless driving, transporting alcohol, illegal substances, dangerous weapons, failure to drive courteously, failure to provide adequate seating for passengers, failure to respond to school authorities, and transporting students who are not permitted to leave campus.
- Students may enter the parking lot at either the east or west entrance before 7:25 a.m. Students must have their parking decal visible to the security guard stationed there. After 7:25 a.m. only the east entrance to the student parking lot (Black Hills Drive) will be open.
- If students are leaving campus before 2:14 p.m., they will only be able to leave from the east exit. Students will have to show security their school ID and a pass that excuses them from school early.
- Suspension of parking privileges, booting of vehicles and/or suspension from school may occur when violations of parking/driving regulations occur.
- Students must have their parking permits displayed at all times or be subject to vehicle “booting.” Parking hangers must be displayed on the rear view mirror. Park at your own risk. Basha High School is not responsible for vehicular damage, theft, loss of property or expenses/damages from “booting.”
- All student vehicles are required to have a permit.
- Parking permits are not transferable. They must be used solely by the applicant. They cannot be sold or given to another student. Parking permits must be turned in if they are no longer desired.
A copy of the student’s driver’s license (not a permit) and current car insurance must be submitted with the application. They will be photo copied and kept on file.
- The parking fee for the 2020-2021 school year is $60.00. The fee is $40 beginning January 5, 2021. This must be paid in advance. CASH, Credit Card or Checks (made payable to Basha High School) are accepted. Students who cannot afford a permit may perform six (6) hours of community service with the school in lieu of the fee. Please contact Dr. Fujino's office for further details.
- Students who transfer to another school during the year may receive a prorated refund. Students who forfeit their parking privileges or are withdrawn from school due to infractions of school rules will not receive a refund.
Click to Report a Website Problem |