Stueber, Erika ~ English 10
General Class Info
- Syllabus: English 10 Syllabus
- Tutoring: Students can make an appointment with Ms. Stueber (calendar in the classroom for easy sign-up). If Ms. S is unavailable, students may utilize the English Dept. Tutoring (schedule posted on Ms. S's classroom door). All Dept. Tutoring schedules are listed here.
- Student Password Reset Instructions: Instructions on how to reset your password from home!
- Class Supplies: Donate to our classroom! Stueber Classroom Wish List on Amazon.
Helpful Resources for Class Work
- The Book Thief Reading Schedule: Assigned weekly reading schedule for The Book Thief by Markus Zusak during 2nd Quarter.
- Databases: Free databases for student use.
- Works Cited: EasyBib.com an online bibliography/works cited generator. (Be sure to select MLA 8.)
- MLA Format: The Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL) (AKA OWL @ Purdue) has everything you need to know about MLA formatting.
- Learning Strategies: Struggling with class material? Need to prepare for a test? Check out a list of Learning Strategies. All strategies are student-suggested.