"Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced everyday."- Jim Rohn
Preparation:Where do I begin?
- Organization. Keep materials (notes, quizzes, homework)
- Budget your time. Don't expect to do it all in one night!
- Focus on what you don't know
- Modes of study
- Study groups
- Read aloud
- Teach someone how to do it.
- Attend tutoring
Testing:How do I succeed?
- Dumping. Make note of concepts you may forget:
- Survey the test - This will help budget your time
- Complete easiest problems first
- Eliminate multiple choice answers
- Review answers - Don't second guess yourself
Follow Up:What now?
- Review test for grading mistakes.
- Review test - Understand the mistake you made.
- Take notes on what teacher wanted as test is reviewed.
- Review those notes for future tests.
- Save the test/ notes for future tests.