Welcome to the 7th Grade Flag Football page.
This is where information about the 7th Grade Flag Football season will be posted.
Practice week of August, 8-12, will be held every morning, Monday-Friday, from 7-8:30 a.m. on the football field.
Once we get into game weeks, practices will be Monday-Thursday mornings from 7-8:30 a.m. except on Game Days we will have no practice nor any practices on Fridays.
Congratulations to the following players:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 12, 14, 15, 17, 23, 24, 26, 27, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 48
Parent Meeting at 5:30 p.m. on Monday, August 8th in the Gym. Coach Tobias will hand out information for the team at that meeting!!!!
7th Grade Flag Football Rules and Expectations:
EARN TO BE A STORM
Head Coach: Steve Tobias email@example.com
Assistant Coach: Graham Dawkins firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student-Athletes must be at all practices, games, and team functions on time.
- Excused absence or late – Student-Athlete and/or Parents notify Coach via email or remind if unable to attend practice, game, or team function.
- Unexcused absence – Do not play first half of next game.
- Playing a school sport is a privilege. Student athletes are to represent the program, school, coaching staff, family and themselves in a proper manner on and off the field. Any action determined improper by the coaches or administration is subject to disciplinary action.
- 1 CARE – Warning & Consequence to be determined by Coach
- 2 CARE – One Game Suspension
- 3 CARE – Students may be removed from the team.
- Any suspension from school means suspension from all team activities & games.
GRADES (CUSD Athletic Eligibility Policy)
- Students receiving an “F” in any class on a Progress Report or a Semester Grade will not be eligible to play until their grade has improved to a “D” or better. Students may play with the grade of a "D" or better in any class.
- Helmets are required for all practices & games.
- On Gameday, an athlete without the proper attire including helmet, jersey, or proper shoes will not play. Mouthguards are optional but recommended.
- Tennis Shoes or Cleats. No Metal Cleats.
- All players will play in the regular season.
- During the playoffs, coaches will determine playing time.
- All players are to ride to all away games on the bus unless the coach has approved parent transportation. All players traveling home from an away game must be signed out by their parents/guardians.
August 29 at 8 a.m. Students will wear their jerseys and black shorts for the pictures. It is also a game day at home.
A Remind will be set up with all pertinent information regarding our team. Coach Tobias texts reminders nightly during the flag football season to parents.
- End of Game Snacks & Gatorade/Water
Please contact Coach Tobias at email@example.com should you have any questions.