Welcome to the 7th Grade Flag Football page.
This is where information about the 7th Grade Flag Football season will be posted.
Check back frequently for updates!
7th Grade Flag Football Rules and Expectations:
EARN TO BE A STORM
- Student-Athletes must be at all practices, games, and team functions on time.
- Excused absence or late – Student-Athlete and/or Parents notify Coach via email or remind if unable to attend practice, game, or team function.
- Unexcused absence – Do not play first half of next game.
- Playing a school sport is a privilege. Student-Athletes are to represent the program, school, coach staff, family and themselves in a proper manner on and off the field. Any action determined improper by the coaches or administration is subject to disciplinary action.
- 1 CARE – Warning & Consequence to be determined by Coach
- 2 CARE – One Game Suspension
- 3 CARE – Student may be removed from the team.
- Any suspension from school means suspension from all team activities & games.
GRADES (CUSD Athletic Eligibility Policy)
- Students receiving an “F” in any class on a Progress Report or a Semester Grade will not be eligible to play until grade has improved to a “D” or better.
- Helmets are required for all practices & games.
- On Gameday, an athlete without the proper attire including helmet, jersey, or proper shoes will not play. Mouthguards are optional but recommended.
- Tennis Shoes or Cleats. No Metal Cleats.
- All players will play in the regular season.
- During Playoffs Coaches will determine playing time.
- All players are to ride to all away games on the bus unless Coach has approved parent transportation. All players traveling home from an away game must be signed out by their parent/guardian.
- End of Game Snacks & Gatorade/Water
Please contact Coach Tobias at email@example.com should you have any questions.