7th Grade Registration Information
Please contact: Lindsey Valentine
1. Please view this video to learn how the online registration process works.
2. Click on the Parent Portal to begin the pre-registration process.
3. Parents, please remember to sign the Course Selection Form and return it to your child's 6th grade teacher.
Santan Junior High counselors will visit elementary feeder schools during the month of January to talk with incoming 7th grade students about courses, clubs and athletics offered at our school. At that time, students will be given a registration form.
In February, counselors will be returning to feeder schools to collect registration forms.
Parents who live outside of our school boundary area must complete an open enrollment form before registration can occur. Once the boundary exemption is approved (usually in late summer), registration will be completed by our counselors. Contact our district office at (480) 812-7000 for more information. The first day you can submit Open Enrollment forms is the second Monday in January. Applications may be turned in at the school listed as the first choice or District Office only!
Learning Environment Placement Form
Course Application Materials:
- Media/TV Productions Application
- Student Aide Application & Teacher Recommendation Form
- Stormin' Buddies Application & Teacher Recommendation Form
- Student Council Application
Last Modified on January 17, 2023