Santan Gifted Academy is a community within a community.
SGA offers services and coursework that provide extended learning opportunities focused on the cognitive and affective needs of our students.
We offer integrated, differentiated learning experiences during the regular school day. Our program incorporates the following:
• Accelerated curriculum
• Differentiated learning environment
• Complexity and interdisciplinary content
• Critical and creative thinking and problem solving
• Interaction with academically gifted peers
• Social and emotional support of gifted students
Mrs. Frank 7/8 English Language Arts Mrs. Gustafson 7/8 Social Studies Mrs. Plona 7/8 Science Ms. Winzeler 7/8 Math
You are invited to attend a Santan Gifted Academy Information Session Wednesday December 8th, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. in the SJHS Cafeteria.
Santan Gifted Academy Information Session Presentation 2021-2022
Click to: Report a Problem | Email Us