- Remind 101 - Students and parents are welcome to sign up to receive text reminders throughout the year. In order to sign up text 81010 and send the message @g8adhb.
- Homework is Monday through Thursday - students will be able to see homework in the infinite campus planner. If a student has a zero it is incomplete or not done. One means they have turned a completed homework in late, and two means they have completed the assignment on time.
- Textbook extras - Students have access to an phone application. Big Ideas Math Videos will help students throughout this year and will provide examples. Also, students have online access to math resources through our text book.
- Assessments are worth 80% of their grade, homework and classwork is worth 20%.
- Problem Solving will be ongoing throughout the year. Any problem solving that we do will be a part of the assessment portion of the grade.
- Test corrections are an expectation and will be used as a tool to fill gaps that students may have on a specific concept.