• Enrollments for 2018-2019:  We register by appointment
    Please contact me at @ hendon.catherine@cusd80.com or 480.224.2814
    Approved Open Enrollment - Out of district requirements: Proof of residency, registration packet (10 pages including Student Handbook), birth certificate, immunization records, transcript, grades in progress, withdrawal form & photo ID from parent/guardian.
    Approved Open Enrollment - Currently attending in CUSD:  Proof of residency, withdrawal form, grades in progress, CUSD Enrollment Form, Family Census Form, Student Handbook, AZ Dept of Ed. Residency Doc Form, PHS Enrollment Routing Slip, transcript & photo ID from parent/guardian.
    Live in Perry Boundaries: Please provide us with the address where you and your student reside. We need: Proof of residency, Registration packet (10 pages including Student Handbook) birth certificate, immunization records, transcript, attendance records, discipline report, IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable), grades in progress, withdrawal form and photo ID from parent/guardian.
    *Proof of residency is one of the following: Electric, gas, solar, water/trash or irrigation bill from the last 30 days in your name (no disconnect notices, please), or Signed lease agreement (on rental company letterhead with landlord info & names of all tenants listed), or Closing Documents. Or, two (2) of the following: AZ Driver's License, paycheck stub, bank statement or car insurance.
    The Registration packet has 10 pages + the Student HandbookPlease fill out and sign all of them. Legal guardian must sign all paperwork and enroll student. You will find it under the Registration tab. Click on New Student Reg & Enrollment Info, then Enrollment Forms. You are also welcome to pick up a packet from our office. We are closed for lunch from Noon - 1:00pm each day.
    Thank you in advance for having all paperwork and documentation ready. Not having everything will delay your student's enrollment.