OUR COUNSELING TEAM
Last Names A - K: Ms. McCarthy- firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Names L- Z: Mrs. Gleason- email@example.com
Online Student Success Mentors
Last Names A–D: Ms. Clark- firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Names E-K: Mrs. Ozawa- email@example.com
Last Names L-P: Ms. Derra- firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Names Q-Z: Mrs. Whiteneck- email@example.com
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concernsChandler Unified Graduation Requirements
English 4 Math (1) 4 Science (2) 3 Social Science 3 PE/Dance 1 Health .5 Fine Art or CTE 1 Electives 5.5 Total: 22.0(1) Math courses shall consist of Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II (or its equivalent) and an additional course with significant math content as determined by district governing boards or charter schools.(2) Three credits of science .SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR:
1) All courses will be set to an 18 week pace. Students may finish a course in no less than 6 weeks which will allow for acceleration in course completion if desired.
2) All seniors must be enrolled in at least FOUR courses each semester they are enrolled with us.
3) Seniors will graduate with a Chandler Online Academy diploma, but may choose to walk in the traditional school graduation ceremony IF they have attended that school at any point during their junior or senior year.
4) No CTE courses are available for students at COA this year.
5) No Dual Enrollment Options
6) All Final Exams will be given in person at one of the COA testing labs.
Do whatever it takes! ~ Saunders Montague