OUR COUNSELING TEAM
Last Names A-G: Ms. McCarthy- firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Names H-N: Ms. Davis- email@example.com
Last Names O-Z: Ms. Gleason- firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Student Success Mentors
Last Names A–D: Ms. Clark- email@example.com
Last Names E-K: Mrs. Ozawa- firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Names L-P: Ms. Derra- email@example.com
Last Names Q-Z: Mrs. Whiteneck- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concernsChandler Unified Graduation Requirements
English 4 Math (1) 4 Science (2) 3 Social Science 3 PE/Dance 1 Health .5 Fine Art or CTE 1 Electives 5.5 Total: 22.0(1) Math courses shall consist of Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II (or its equivalent) and an additional course with significant math content as determined by district governing boards or charter schools.(2) Three credits of science .SIGNIFICANT THINGS TO REMEMBER FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR:
1) All courses will be set to an 18 week pace. Students may finish a course in no less than 6 weeks which will allow for acceleration in course completion if desired.
2) All full time seniors must be enrolled in at least FOUR courses each semester they are enrolled with us.
3) Full time Seniors will graduate with a Chandler Online Academy diploma, but may choose to walk in the traditional school graduation ceremony IF they have attended that school at any point during their junior or senior year.
4) No CTE courses or Dual Enrollment Options are available for students at COA this year.
5) All Final Exams for all students will be given in person at one of the COA testing labs.
6) All full time 7th-9th grade students will be enrolled in a live advisory course that will meet virtually each week.
7) Full time students who are in grades with state testing requirements are required to take spring state assessments in person at one of the COA testing labs.
Do whatever it takes! ~ Saunders Montague