About Ms. Abby Dupke...
Position: AP Economic & Economics
Greetings! I am happy to be teaching AP Economic & Economics here at ACP High School.
My Education and Professional Background
- Bachelor Degree in Journalism, University of Arizona
- Graduate studies in politics and economics at University College, Dublin Ireland and Arizona State University
- Teaching certification, ASU
- Masters in Education, Northern Arizona University
- Member, Justice Sandra Day O'Connor's iCivics curriculum team
- Reader, AP U.S. Government and Politics
- Member San Francisco Federal Reserve Board Founding Education Advisory Board
- Recipient of the Isidore Starr Distinguished Social Studies Teacher
- Recipient of the Milken Family Foundation National Educator award
- Arizona top-10 teacher
- Semi-finalist Arizona teacher of the Year.
My Educational Philosophy
I believe in life-long learning and hope to guide students to discover their unique talents while striving for excellence.