You will enter in your email address that you have provided to the school during registration and then you will click submit.
If successful, you will receive an email to complete the process.
If not successful or an error, you will receive one of the following error messages:
- Email is not valid – This means that the email you entered is not a valid email address and you need to try again.
- Email is not associated with a person in our system – This means that the email you entered is not attached to any person in Infinite Campus and that you will need to contact the child’s school to have a clerk enter in the email address for you before moving forward or use the email you provided to the school.
- Email is associated to multiple people in our system – This means that the email you entered is attached to multiple people in Infinite Campus. You will need to contact the child’s school and a clerk will need to locate the email address that is attached to multiple people and remove that email off of one of the people in IC as appropriate.
You will receive an email from “Campus No Reply” – firstname.lastname@example.org that gives you instructions on clicking a link that is provided in the email. You will need to click that link.
After clicking the link provided in the previous step, you will need to enter in a strong password. After entering in a strong password, you will then click Create My Account.
Your username will be your email address and the password will be the strong password you entered.
You can then login to the portal and access your child’s grades and attendance.
How to set-up Parent Portal Account on a Mobile Device
Step 1 – In your app store, please find the app for “Campus Parent” and download the new app.
Step 2 – Once downloaded, open up the app, enter the district name: Chandler Unified School District, and change the drop down state to “Arizona”. Click “Search District”.
Step 3- Select “Chandler Unified School District”
Step 4 – Enter your username, password, and click “Login”
How to access the parent portal from the CUSD website
- Go to cusd80.com
- Click on the Grades icon (will display below the video that’s playing on the main screen)
- Click on the Infinite Campus Parent and Student Portal Login box toward the bottom of the page.
- Login with your username and password you’ve created
*If you have not created your account yet, click on the link that says “Create Your CUSD Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account and follow the instructions. If you have any questions on the parent portal, please contact your child’s school and ask for the parent portal manager.