|Room:||C404 Google Classroom|
¡Bienvenidos! My name is Jeanette Noriega and I teach Spanish at PHS. I went to the University of Arizona, GO WILDCATS! I hold a degree in Spanish and Psychology. I'm highly qualified in secondary Spanish.
My Education and Professional Background
- 1995-1998 / University of Arizona / B.A., Spanish & Psychology
- 1999-2001 / Chapman University / Teaching Certification
- 11/2013-7/2015 / Grand Canyon University / Master of Education in Educational Administration
- July 2013 – 2016 Willis Junior High School / Chandler, AZ
- July 2016 – present Perry High School / Gilbert, AZ
- Aug. 2010 – May 2013 / Santa Cruz Valley Union High School / Eloy, AZ
- Aug. 2005 – May 2010 / Sunnyside High School /Tucson, AZ
- Aug.2002 – May 2005 / Santa Cruz Valley Union High School / Eloy, AZ
- Aug. 2001 – June 2002 / Burbank High School / Burbank, CA
- Aug. 1999 – June 2001 Everett Alvarez High School / Salinas, CA
My Educational Philosophy
I believe that teachers should provide a quality learning environment for students and have every student achieve to his or her potential. It is important for students to learn and think critically. It is important to encourage students to take an active role in their own education by bringing their own experiences into the learning environment, to be sensitive to all of the students' cultural background, therefore addressing diverse learning styles. In my classroom I want my students to develop positive attitudes creating a learning environment where they feel safe and cared for.
| Email Jeanette Noriega