Mission and Vision of ACP
Arizona College Prep Mission
The mission of Arizona College Prep is to prepare students in a small learning environment to be successful and to be disciplined in their academic, personal and professional lives. Arizona College Prep will fulfill its mission by:
- Providing a rigorous, honors-level curriculum
- Providing small classes with an average of 25 students
- Providing dedicated, enthusiastic and highly-qualified teachers who serve as good models of learning and character
- Providing detailed student evaluation
- Providing regular and meaningful homework assignments
- Expecting only high standards of personal conduct of all students
Though the curriculum is rigorous and expectations are high, Arizona College Prep is not an exclusive school for academically gifted students. Our goal is to provide an environment that allows every student who is curious and diligent the opportunity to fulfill his or her potential.
Arizona College Prep Philosophy
Arizona College Prep believes in fostering a climate that encourages learning and personal growth in a structured, rigorous academic environment. We value a commitment to excellence in all we do. We value active involvement in our school community. We value positive relationships between one another. We value the opportunities and challenges afforded to everyone at Arizona College Prep.