Registrar Fax: 480-224-9311
7:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed for lunch 12:30-1:30
Fall/Spring Break: Summer Hours:
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM 7:00 AM - 3:00 PMClosed for lunch 12:30-1:30 Closed FridayGuidelines for Parent RegistrationOnly one parent/guardian allowed during registration process-Please do not bring children to your appointment.For your convenience we have implemented an Online Registrartion Process. You can start this process by clicking on the "Enroll with Us" tab located on the upper right corner of this webpage. You will be required to provide the following items:
- Birth Certificate.
- Proof of Address (disconnect notice will not be accepted).
- Legal Guardianship or Legal Custody Papers (if applicable).
- Unofficial transcript, Discipline & Attendance Records.
Paper Enrollment Packets will also be available in our front office.
Parents are required to:
- Call or email the school to set up an enrollment appointment.
- Social Distance.
- Wear a personal cloth face covering or mask at all times while in the office. One will be provided for you if you do not have one.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Only one parent/guardian allowed during the registration process. Please do not bring children to the enrollment appointment.