Chandler High School Sports Medicine/Athletic Training Staff
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as the Athletic Trainers at Chandler High School. As the Athletic Trainers, we are responsible for the prevention, care and treatment of athletic injuries at Chandler High School. The following procedures will help us best serve your son/daughter:
1. Athletes should report injuries to the athletic training staff as soon as possible. The athletic training staff will administer immediate first aid to all injured athletes. If necessary, any medical diagnosis and prescribed treatment will be made through the team physicians.
2. If an athlete consults a physician, a doctor’s note is needed for clearance to return to practice or competition.
3. If an injury occurs and the athlete has not reported it to us; as a parent, feel free to contact us for advice.
4. We will call you:
a. If a serious injury occurs.
b. To gain insight on the progress an athlete is making concerning
c. If we feel the athlete needs more advance medical attention.
5. Finally, feel free to call us anytime. If in doubt, check it out.
Thank you for your cooperation.Sincerely,Justin Deer, ATC/L
Ashley Garcia, ATC/L
Wolf Den Training Room
(480) 812-7959Team PhysiciansDoug Clouse, M.D.Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Specialists3530 South Val Vista DrSuite B106Gilbert, 85297480-899-4333Matt OverlinRecommended for urgent medical needs and concussionsFast Med Urgent Care3705 South Arizona Ave, Suite 1Chandler, AZ 85248480-214-7828