Welcome to Chemistry!
Teacher: Ms. Tami Pantel Phone: 480-812-7858
E-mail: email@example.com Room: C604
Email is the best way to get a hold of me! I will respond as soon as I can.
We are going to have a great year! Chemistry can sound intimidating, but don't worry, we will be breaking things down and working together! You got this!!
Are you looking for class information? If you are a student or parent in my class, ask for the Google Classroom code! Join our Google Classroom page for all of the class outlines, notes, and annoucements! You can also join our class REMIND as a convenient way to send me text messages.
If you are trying to plan ahead for school supplies, here is the list of what will be needed for our class in the 2019-20 school year...
- Composition notebook, at least 100 pages. College ruled or graphing paper preferred.
- Scientific calculator, must have a log button and do scientific notation (graphing is not required).
- A way to organize your homework and handouts for our class. Ex: small binder, section in a binder, separate folder.
- OPTIONAL: scissors, tape, highlighters to keep up your notebook (these are also supplied in class, so only needed if you like to have your own)
- DONATIONS: If you are able, we could really use scotch tape, paper towels, tissues and hand sanitizer! We go through lots of this stuff all year.