Fall 2021 – AP Dates and Deadlines
1. Create a College Board Account by August 20th.
2. Join your AP class by August 20th.
3. Sign up for the exam by November 1.
4. Deadline to pay is March 1.
Students will need a College Board account to join their AP class section, receive AP assignments from their teacher, get feedback on class progress and to register for AP exams. (Parents shouldn’t create an account for the student) If you don’t have a student account, follow the above links to create an account.
AP exams will remain at the $100 per exam.
- If your student qualifies for free or reduced price meals, the exam is reduced to $25.00 per exam. Those who qualify for the Free and Reduced Lunch program and register for the exam by November 1, will have the fee reflected in their account by November 5th.
- Students who are enrolled in a duel-enrollment class and want to take an AP exam, the cost is $50.00 per exam
- If you would like to apply for a scholarship, see your AP teacher for a form, pick up one in the bookstore, or see Mrs. Clancy in the front office for a copy.
All students will decide whether or not to take exams and order their exams by November 1, 2021. All students in 1st semester or yearlong AP classes who register after November 1, 2021, will be assessed $40.00/exam late fee. In addition, a $40.00/exam cancellation fee will be assessed for any exam order canceled after November 1, 2021.
The ordering deadline for second semester only courses will be March 1, 2022.
Please keep in mind that these changes are being mandated by the College Board and were not decided by the school.