• Division of Developmental DisabilitiesParents of students with Intellectual Disabilities should call DDD and make a self-referral for DDD services if your student does not already receive services. 
    School personnel are not permitted to apply for DDD services for students.  Referrals must come from parents/guardians.  
    Please ask your case manager or transition specialist for more information.