HOSA-Health Occupation Student Association:Ready to get INVOLVED? Ready to get active in the MEDICAL FIELD? Ready to COMPETE?Then HOSA/Sports Medicine is the club for YOU!Mission
The mission of the HOSA/Sports Medicine is to enhance the delivery of compassionate, quality health care by providing opportunities for knowledge, skill and leadership development of all health science education students, therefore, helping the student meet the needs of the health care community.
The goals that HOSA/Sports Medicine believes are vital to each member are:
- To promote physical, mental and social well being.
- To develop effective leadership qualities and skills.
- To develop the ability to communicate more effectively with people.
- To develop character.
- To develop responsible citizenship traits.
- To understand the importance of pleasing oneself as well as being of service to others.
- To build self-confidence and pride in one's work.
- To make realistic career choices and seek successful employment in the health care field.
H.O.S.A. SPORTS MEDICINE
President: SYDNEY LAUTT
Vice President: LAUREN LAUTT
National HOSA Website: http://www.hosa.org
Click to Report a Website Problem | Email the Teacher