Hamilton High School Announcements
- Lifetouch Photography will be here tomorrow to take student photos for the yearbook and for school IDs. Student photos will be taken through your English class. If you do not have an English class, please stop by the auditorium at your convenience to have yours taken. Underclassmen only, your ID photo will be the exact SAME PHOTO that will be put in the YEARBOOK! Seniors - This is not YOUR yearbook photo, it is your ID photo only. It will NOT be used in the yearbook.
- Calling all athletes interested in Girl's Badminton - there will be an informational meeting during conference on Thursday, August 5th in Coach Rosales' classroom - C215. If you're interested in trying out for the Girl's badminton team, we will see you in room C215 during conference on August 5th.
- The Hamilton High School Open House is on Wednesday, August 4th at 6:30PM. Parents/guardians will follow their students' schedules and visit teachers in their classrooms to hear about classroom goals and course content. We look forward to meeting you!
- Want to be a part of something great? Join the Hamilton Cross Country team! Pre-season practice held every morning at 5:10am to 6:45am by the track. You must register on registermyathlete.com and fill out all paperwork prior to attending practice.
- Matilda the musical auditions are coming up on August 9th in the Auditorium at 2:25-6 pm! Call back time are on the 10th 3-6, as well as the 11th-12th 2:30-6. Come and try out! For more information see Ms. Vail in H118.
- Anyone interested in joining Model UN -- we have our first meeting on Monday, August 2nd in Mrs. Hendricks' room C209A right after school. You will learn what the club is about and how we integrate current events and politics into our competitions.
- Attention all speakers and debaters, the Hamilton Speech and Debate Club will be holding their first meeting of the year on Wednesday, August 4 at 2:30 PM in the orchestra room located in the H hallway. This meeting is for existing AND new members. Be sure to stop by at the Speech and Debate club fair table to ask one of our officers or captains any questions you have. If you cannot attend the meeting after school on August 4, please stop by Ms. Feldman's classroom in C218.
- Senior pictures will be taken next week in the auditorium in the afternoon. Prestige-Lifetouch will be contacting families via email for appointment times. Please check the Hamilton website under Senior information for more details.