HAMILTON HIGH SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
- 10th Grade students - Are you interested in participating in Chandler Gilbert Community College's ACE program. Ace is a scholarship program where you can earn college credit while in High School. If you wish to apply for this great opportunity, please see Mrs. Anaya in E100 for details. Applications are due Dec. 15th.
- Our Early Childhood Education club, FCCLA, is having a non-perishable food collection for Open Arms Care Center. Please bring items to room D127, a box will be available outside of the classroom for before and after school collections. Thank you for your generosity.
- Hamilton Dance Department presents, "Grinch Stole Christmas" on Nov. 29th, Nov. 30th, and Dec. 1st at 7pm. Tickets are $7 at gofan.co and $10 at the door.
- Notice from Hamilton’s Front Office - The front office does not hold items for students (lunches, homework, laptops, phones, sports equipment, instruments, etc.). If an item(s) must be dropped off, there are tables located in the main entry area. All items are left at your own risk. Hamilton staff is not responsible for monitoring any items left nor will they relay messages to students to retrieve any items. Parents/Students may NOT use food delivery services, including Door Dash, Uber Eats, Grub Hub, etc. The front office will refuse delivery.
- CUSD has a clear bag policy. Backpacks will NOT be allowed at athletic/activity events this year. Please plan accordingly.