Hamilton High School Announcements
Thursday, April 22, 2021
- Today’s block schedule is periods 0, 1, 3, 5, 7
- Would you like to help inspire, mentor, and encourage our incoming class of Freshmen? Link Crew needs you! Link Crew is now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year. Please use the QR code found on the fliers around campus to access the application or visit Link Crew's page on the Hamilton website. Applications are due on April 21st by 3pm. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Shannon Prince or Ms. Tracy Robertson.
- Are you interested in trying out for the 2021/2022 Varsity Pomline? Come to our prep clinics Mondays, May 3rd and 10th at 4:30 in the dance room! Registration is available through community education. See our website for more information!
- Are you interested in a variety of Engineering fields, enjoy assembling hands-on projects and meeting with local professors, or looking for leadership opportunities? You are in luck because all of the Engineering Club's officer positions are open to incoming 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade students. Please stop by room D126 to scan the QR code on Mrs. Bithi's door to access a short application and check out the club's Instagram page @hamilton_engineering, applications are due this Friday, April 23rd.
- Interested in being in leader on campus? Are you energetic, positive, spirited, reliable and hard working? Do you have great ideas for spirit weeks, assemblies, and dances? Hamilton StuGo wants YOU! Tune in to our informational video Wednesday after school on our twitter @hamiltonstugo - all the information about running for a position in StuGo next year will be shared.