SENIOR PICTURES CLASS OF 2021
Prestige Photography by Lifetouch has been selected as the official senior photographer for the Class of 2021.
To provide you with the most convenient and hassle-free experience, we are excited to share that Prestige will be offering Senior Sessions on campus this year.
● Prestige will auto schedule your appointment between July 13th and July 18th
○ If necessary you can reschedule to a more convenient time day and time. These appointments are available as an additional option upon request only.
Here’s what to expect:
● Prestige has included the date and time of your appointment in this mailing. Please go online to confirm your appointment.
● Senior Photo experience will include a Complimentary Photo Session:
○ Poses in your Yearbook Outfit
● Seniors must be in dressy attire. You must be in compliance with the school dress code.
○ Ladies: dresses or blouses. No low cut blouses. Shoulders must be covered.
○ Men: shirt, tie & suit jacket (or at least a polo shirt)
PLEASE NOTE: Under normal circumstances, Prestige Senior Portraits supplies shared clothing options for the yearbook photo session such as suit jackets, shirts and ties for boys who do not have proper attire, as well as a shrug option, or sweaters options for girls who are not in school dress code. Prestige also typically offers Caps and Gowns for student’s additional photo options beyond the yearbook image. In partnership and agreement with Hamilton High, they are not offering shared clothing options in order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Students will be wearing family purchased clothing only during senior photo sessions this year. Please come prepared.
○ Additional upgraded sessions will be available and explained in the Prestige session brochure.
○ If you are bringing additional outfits for an upgraded session please arrive in your Yearbook Outfit.
● Proofs will be mailed and emailed to you about 3 weeks after your photography session.
● Yearbook images and all portrait orders will be automatically retouched.
If you have further questions regarding your portraits, please contact Prestige at 480-296-2880.
VIRTUAL HUSKY DAYS
Due to the current COVID-19 occurrence, Husky Days will be offered online this year starting July 27th-30th.
2020-2021 class schedules will be emailed to students and parents. You will be able to request schedule changes, pay class fees, purchase activitiy cards, etc online. Please make sure all email addresses are correct in Infinite Campus.
Online Husky Days Information
CUSD Athletic Community!
CUSD Athletics will begin summertime Athletics and Activities for High School Sports on June 8th. CUSD Athletic and Activity Departments will be communicating their site-specific opening plans leading up to June 8th. CUSD Athletics has created a guidance for Opening High School Athletics and Activities that encompasses COVID-19 Education, Cleaning, and Gathering Protocols, Return to Physical Activity, CUSD Stages to Return to Activity, and much more. CUSD Athletics is excited to welcome back our student-athletes to our schools in a safe and organized manner.
YEARBOOK UPDATE: The 2019/2020 yearbooks are in production. Yearbooks have been DELAYED. The delay is due to the coronavirus, not returning to school after spring break and spring sports being cancelled. Thank you to parents, students and coaches that helped us gather the information we needed to complete our book.
Jostens is also working very hard to expedite the production process, but they are working on a limited production line with all of the new safety measures into place. We are one of the largest books in the state of Arizona with the biggest order of over 2000 books. Other local high schools may be receiving their books earlier, but everyone's circumstances were different.
You can still purchase books through at www.Jostens.com or by clicking on this link.
We do not know what distribution will look like yet. We will email you when we know. We hope to be able to make yearbook distribution a memorable experience for everyone.