Advanced PlacementHamilton Students click here to registerRegistration Ends October 25, 2019Important dates:
August 5, 2019
October 25, 2019
Bookstore Payment Deadline
October 25, 2019
Spring Semester only class (AP Macro)
Registration closes and payment deadline
January 7, 2020
February 28, 2020
*Signing up or signing into Total Registration does not mean you’ve registered for an exam. You have not registered for an exam until you receive a confirmation page.
* Late Registration: If a student wants to register after Oct. 25, 2019, there will be a late fee of $40 per exam. To late register come to C223.Only sign up for exams you are committed to take. Refunds will not be given.How to Register:
- We do not issue refunds for AP exams
- Students must follow these steps to be completely signed up at Hamilton
- 1. Register on Total Regisration beginning August 5th and Print Confrimation Page.
- 2. Must bring confirmation page to bookstore to pay by October 25, 2019.
- 3. Must turn in BOTH confirmation page and payment receipt to C223 for your test to be ordered.
For the 2019-2020 AP exams, students at Hamilton High School will be registering online. This registration will take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer with internet access.
This year each AP exam costs is $95.00, with the exception of AP Seminar and AP Research - each of those exams is $145. Hamilton High School desires that every student be able to take their AP exams. Students requiring financial assistance should contact Lori Hatcher firstname.lastname@example.org, in C223 to learn more.
Online Exam registration will begin on August 5, 2019 and end on October 25, 2019. Late fee of $40 per exam will be assessed for registrations after October 25, 2019. In order to register, students should click on the link provided or visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/030062 to register. To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions. Registration is not complete until students have printed the pdf copy of the confirmation page, that is provided at the end of registration. Bring the confirmation page to the bookstore to pay, then attach the payment receipt and take to HHS office C223. We know that parents may desire to register their students for exams. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
Only sign up for exams you are committed to take. Refunds will not be given.Click the link below for AP Test RegistrationTaking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. Hamilton High School desires that all students take AP exams for the AP classes that they have taken. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition.