Advanced PlacementImportant dates:
July 21, 2021
October 25, 2021
Bookstore Payment Deadline
October 25, 2021
Spring Semester only class (AP Macro)
Registration closes and payment deadline
January 4, 2022
February 25, 2022
Registration and Payment - 2 Step process (same process as last year)
1. College Board Step – Every AP student must join their AP classroom for each subject and indicate YES or No to taking the test.
2. School Step (if taking the test) – Register on Total Registration.net, print confirmation page, pay at bookstore or bookstore online through the parent portal. Directions on how to use the bookstore online to purchase your test or other items.
- AP Test fee = $100 (starting 9/4/21) - Seminar and Research fee = $145
- Late fee is $40 per test for late registration starting Oct 25 – February 25, 2022 – College Board fee. Only exception is AP Macro – Spring only class.
- Exams will not be ordered if not registered and paid for by payment deadline.
- No Refunds on AP Exams - Only sign up for exams you are committed to take.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify based on federal guidelines. Students may pick up a financial aid application in C223. Applications are due a week before the payment deadline.
- If you qualify for the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program please apply here. Remember you will still need to register on Total Registration and answer the questions. You will need to reapply every year to be on the Free and Reduced Lunch Program and be eligilbe for fee waivers.* Late Registration: If a student wants to register after Oct. 25, 2021, there will be a late fee of $40 per exam. To late register come to C223 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgHow to Register:
For the 2021-2022 AP exams, students at Hamilton High School will be registering online with College Board and Total Registration. This registration will take a few minutes.
This year each AP exam costs is $100.00, with the exception of AP Seminar and AP Research - each of those exams is $145. Hamilton High School desires that every student be able to take their AP exams. Students requiring financial assistance should contact Lori Hatcher - email@example.com, in C223 to learn more.
Online Exam registration will begin on July 25, 2021 and end on October 25, 2021. Late fee of $40 per exam will be assessed for registrations after October 25, 2021. In order to register, students should click on the link provided or visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/030062 to register. To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions. Registration is not complete until students have printed the PDF copy of the confirmation page, that is provided at the end of registration. Pay at the bookstore or through the parent portal. We know that parents may desire to register their students for exams. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
Only sign up for exams you are committed to take. Refunds will not be given.Click the link below for AP Test RegistrationTaking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. Hamilton High School desires that all students take AP exams for the AP classes that they have taken. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition.
Have questions about our AP program?
Come to C223 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com