To expedite our transcript process, CUSD has partnered with a third party transcript vendor, Parchment. Now you make your transcript requests online, without ever having to visit the school office. This is a simple, secure, and faster process. To request your transcript you will first create an online account with Parchment. Once you have created your account, you will be able to request to have your official or unofficial transcript sent electronically to the institution of your choice (including NCAA and the Common Application) and/or to yourself. All transcript requests must be done online through Parchment and there will be a fee associated with your transcript request and delivery. If you need help, create your account and Parchment Student Support will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the new transcript request system.
Procedure to create your account:
· Visit parchment.com
· Click sign up
· Select if you are a student (current or alumni) or parent/guardian
· Enter your email address and select a password
· Select and answer secret questions, click save and continue
· Enter your first and last name, gender, date of birth, and current grade level.
· Select to Opt-In or not to Opt-In for College discovery and yes or no to receive
· Click continue to add your school to your Parchment account