Hamilton High School Announcements
Monday, May 17, 2021
- Today’s block schedule is periods 0, 2, 4 ,6, 7
- SENIORS: Have you filled out the Graduation Ceremony Google form that tells Mrs. Turner and Mr. Novak whether you want your middle name read, whether your name should be pronounced with an accent, and how to pronounce your name? We have already started practicing, so get those responses in before it's too late!
- NHS Honor tassels for graduating seniors are available beginning Monday, May 17, before school and after school in Room C109B, and will continue through the week. Tassels will also be available at Graduation Rehearsal the morning of May 25.
- Juniors and Seniors: If you had Mrs. Turner for Honors English 10 and you checked out a book from her library, PLEASE return it! Because the pandemic unexpectedly closed school last year, many of you still had her most popular books and had no opportunity to return them. Search your room, your car, and your old backpack and get those back to E-104.
- Speech and Debate is hosting a Clothing Drive until May 20! These donations will be used to help students participate in the activity. Please consider donating the following: Suits, ties/bowties, trousers, belts, pant suits, pantyhose, blouses and dresses. The donation box will be set up near the front office.
- Seniors! Don’t forget to pick up your Hamilton Class of 2021 yard sign at the end of your school day from the front security desk.
- Hey - anyone interested in Model UN for next year, we are having an introductory meeting in N105 Mrs. Hendricks' room right after school TODAY. Come and find out how Model UN competes and how to join next year. Hope to see you then!
- There will be NO backpacks or purses allowed starting on Thursday, May 20 through the remainder of the school year. Only clear bags will be acceptable, all bags will be search, anything inappropriate for school that could be considered dangerous to others or disruptive, will be confiscated. Examples of these items not allowed are Sharpies, silly string, bouncy balls, water balloons, stink bombs, water guns, etc. Thank you for your cooperation! Hamilton High School Administration
- Aloha Hamilton! Join Fellowship of Christian HUSKIES for an end-of-the-year luau TONIGHT, May 17th from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. at Fox Crossing Park. We'll be playing games, hearing a wonderful message, and enjoying some Island tunes and snacks. Everyone is invited, and we hope you can come. See you there!
- Congratulations to Jillian Kahn – she will be our Class of 2021 Senior Graduation Speaker
- Congratulations to the officers of the National Honor Society for next school year:
President- Charles Zhang
Vice President- Ryan Gan
Secretary- Hannah Cluroe
Treasurer- Rujuta Sane
Historian- Navaneeth Unnikrishnan
They are looking forward to the return of NHS activities in the new school year!