Hamilton High School Announcements
- The Marketing Department and Hamilton DECA have partnered with Matthew's Crossing Food Bank for the Holiday Food Drive. Please support us by bringing non-perishable goods to Dr. T's Room D105 from November 7th – December 8th, during school hours. Only one day left to donate.
- Hey Huskies! The holiday season is upon us, so let's show love and compassion to needy children in the Phoenix area so they too can have a holiday season to remember. VOICES has teamed up with Hamilton High School and the Hamilton National Honor Society for a Christmas Toy Drive to ensure children of need receive something to remind them that they are loved and not forgotten. If you would like to be part of this wonderful cause, stop by the front office or any of the posters around campus to scan the QR code to be part of the donation drive to ensure that this Holiday Season is filled with love, care, and compassion. Gifts can also be given at the library.
- The AVID program at Hamilton is hosting a donation drive for Child Crisis Arizona. They are accepting clothes, shoes, hygiene and beauty products, along with gift cards for the children in need, ages 0- teen. Look for the green flyers around the school for more information. Please send your donations to Mrs. Russo's room in E211 by December 16.
- Huskies – CUSD and Hamilton Athletics would like to remind you of the Clear Bag policy in place. Backpacks, bags, purses, etc. will not be allowed into any CUSD events, as well as hydro flasks or outside food or drinks. Unopened water bottles will be accepted. We do have clear bags for purchase if you would like to utilize one of those. Please stop by A-114 to purchase one.
- Reminder that all tickets to athletic events can be found on GoFan.co. Please be sure to get your tickets prior to the event. That’s GoFan.co not GoFan.com.