Hamilton High School Announcements
Friday, November 15, 2019
- Congratulations to our Of The Month recipients for October! The winners will be honored together with Mr. Del La Torre at a luncheon catered by Mr. Bubin's Culinary Arts 3 class. 9th Grade - Shaundrea Norman and Shanali Islam 10th Grade - Adallis Pantry and Rowan Hamblin 11th Grade - Jaida Ross and Chase Mathias 12th Grade - Zana Ryan and Shray Soorma Classified - Larry Otero Certified - Suzanne Reinert
- Hey Huskies, join us tomorrow from 7-10am at South Mountain Park for a hike to raise money and support our homeless and underprivileged students at Hamilton. For more information, please see Mrs. Rastogi in Room A122 or go to www.smiledonor.org.
- Attentions Sophomores: If you are interested in improving your leadership skills, consider attending the 2020 HOBY Youth Seminar. The seminar will take place June 4-7 at ASU West. HHS will select one student and pay for their registration fee (a $400 value). Pick up an application from your English teacher or the Career Center (D100). The deadline is November 26. Go to www.hobyarizona.org for more information.
- Congratulations to Hamilton Chess Team for winning the 2019 - 2020 AIA State Championship last weekend! Members of the awesome team included Rick Sun, Kenneth Su, Joseph Wang, Michael Chen, Vincent Sin, Aryan Eksambe, Anvi Joshi, Harry Winsberg, Miro Vanek, Andrew Quan and Jacoby Sypher. Great job Huskies!
- Show your team spirit by joining us for a fundraiser to support Hamilton High School Boys & Girls Wrestling Team. Come in to the Chipotle at 2895 Alma School Road Suite 1 in Chandler on Wednesday, November 20th between 4:00pm and 8:00pm. Tell the cashier you’re supporting the Hamilton High School Wrestling Team to make sure that 33% of the proceeds will be donated to Hamilton High School Boys & Girls Wrestling Team.