Hamilton High School AnnouncementsThursday May 25, 2017
• NHS honor tassels are ready for pickup from Dr. Rockwell in C109B.
• GRADUATING SENIORS – THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT – Ms. Turner and Mr. Munczek are the graduation readers. If you want to make sure your name is pronounced correctly, see Ms. Turner in C-105, or Mr. Munczek in C-117. We will both be in the cafeteria during the Senior breakfast, after graduation practice next Tuesday. If you haven’t spoken to the 2 readers, your name will be pronounced to the best of our abilities.
• Good morning! There will be backpack and purse searches on Tuesday May 30th and Wednesday May 31st. If you want to avoid the lines, please bring as little as possible.
• All seniors who met the Spanish Honor Society graduation requirements may now pick up cords in Room E109.
• Summer school information is now available in the Counseling Office. Summer school registration for Summer Academy and COA programs will go through Infinite Campus. Your counselor will need to approve the class. After the counselor inputs the request an email will go to your parents. for payment. You are not registered until payment is received.
• Unified Sports will be selling Menchie's Frozen Yogurt during All 3 Lunches in the Cafeteria Every Thursday. Thank you for your support! Play Unified, Live Unified.Greetings Huskies!