2019-2020 YEARBOOK DISTRIBUTION
Monday July 13th 8AM-10:00AM: Last Names ABBL- FALCONE
Abbl – Carson Left Traffic Lane
Carstensen – Falcone Right Traffic Lane
Tuesday July 14th 8AM-10:00AM: Last Names FALKER – LOCKHART
Falker - Holland Left Traffic Lane
Holleman - Lockart Right Traffic Lane
Wednesday July 15th 8AM-10:00AM: Last Names LOCKMAN – SAAVEDRA
Lockman – Oetjen Left Traffic Lane
Ofori – Saavedra Right Traffic Lane
Thursday July 16th 8AM-10:00AM: Last Names SABORI - ZYBURT
Sabori – Tobias Left Traffic Lane
Toledo – Zyburt Right Traffic Lane
Yearbook Distribution will be done on the back patio where the busses drop off students. Please enter the school grounds from Appleby and drive around until you get to the back patio. There will be two traffic lanes to speed up distribution.
Please remain in your vehicle and have your ID ready. Someone will approach your car and give you your yearbook.
We do still have 150 books for sale. If you haven't purchased your yearbook yet, you may still do so before Friday, July 10th at Jostens.Com.
Thank you, and see you soon!
SENIOR PICTURES CLASS OF 2021
Prestige Photography by Lifetouch has been selected as the official senior photographer for the Class of 2021.
To provide you with the most convenient and hassle-free experience, we are excited to share that Prestige will be offering Senior Sessions on campus this year.
● Prestige will auto schedule your appointment between July 15th and July 21st.
○ If necessary you can reschedule to a more convenient time day and time. These appointments are available as an additional option upon request only.
Here’s what to expect:
● Prestige has included the date and time of your appointment in this mailing. Please go online to confirm your appointment.
● Senior Photo experience will include a Complimentary Photo Session:
○ Poses in your Yearbook Outfit
● Seniors must be in dressy attire. You must be in compliance with the school dress code.
○ Ladies: dresses or blouses. No low cut blouses. Shoulders must be covered.
○ Men: shirt, tie & suit jacket (or at least a polo shirt)
PLEASE NOTE: Under normal circumstances, Prestige Senior Portraits supplies shared clothing options for the yearbook photo session such as suit jackets, shirts and ties for boys who do not have proper attire, as well as a shrug option, or sweaters options for girls who are not in school dress code. Prestige also typically offers Caps and Gowns for student’s additional photo options beyond the yearbook image. In partnership and agreement with Hamilton High, they are not offering shared clothing options in order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Students will be wearing family purchased clothing only during senior photo sessions this year. Please come prepared.
○ Additional upgraded sessions will be available and explained in the Prestige session brochure.
○ If you are bringing additional outfits for an upgraded session please arrive in your Yearbook Outfit.
● Proofs will be mailed and emailed to you about 3 weeks after your photography session.
● Yearbook images and all portrait orders will be automatically retouched.
If you have further questions regarding your portraits, please contact Prestige at 480-296-2880.
VIRTUAL HUSKY DAYS
Due to the current COVID-19 occurrence, Husky Days will be offered online this year starting July 27th-30th.
2020-2021 class schedules will be emailed to students and parents. You will be able to request schedule changes, pay class fees, purchase activitiy cards, etc online. Please make sure all email addresses are correct in Infinite Campus.
Online Husky Days Information
CUSD Athletic Community!
CUSD Athletics will begin summertime Athletics and Activities for High School Sports on June 8th. CUSD Athletic and Activity Departments will be communicating their site-specific opening plans leading up to June 8th. CUSD Athletics has created a guidance for Opening High School Athletics and Activities that encompasses COVID-19 Education, Cleaning, and Gathering Protocols, Return to Physical Activity, CUSD Stages to Return to Activity, and much more. CUSD Athletics is excited to welcome back our student-athletes to our schools in a safe and organized manner.