Parents, We have received word from our film crew that they are having technical difficulties and are unable to stream tonight's program. They are taping the program and it will be uploaded tomorrow for you to view with your senior. We know that this is a disappoinment and we apologize.
CASTEEL HIGH SCHOOL 2019-20 GRADUATION
JOEL WIRTH STADIUM, THURSDAY, JUNE 25TH AT 8:30PM
Our voluntary graduation will be Thursday, June 25, 2020 @ 8:30pm. Due to CDC restrictions, our ceremony will be for students only. Only students and staff are permitted on the field before, during, and after the graduation event. Guests will not be permitted to enter the stadium; however, the ceremony will be live-streamed. A link will be sent closer to the date of the event.
Please note the following guidelines in order to ensure an enjoyable and safe experience for all of our graduating seniors:
· Students will be required to wear a mask during the ceremony, with the only exceptions being while giving a speech or walking on stage to be photographed. Students must put on their mask once they enter Casteel’s campus. Masks will be available if needed.
· Students need to bring their cap and gown and diploma jacket. Lifetouch will be at the ceremony to take photos on stage. The proofs will be sent to you if you wish to purchase.
· Gates will open at 8:00pm, and it is the expectation that students will enter the stadium, find their seat, and sit down quickly. Students will need to be seated by 8:15pm so we can provide instructions that would normally be communicated during graduation practice. We will begin the ceremony promptly at 8:30pm.
· Student seats will be spaced six feet apart to ensure social distancing and will be cleaned and sanitized prior to their use. To prevent contamination, students must not move chairs. Students must sit in the seat they are assigned.
· The index card on a student’s seat will serve two purposes: it will identify the student’s seat and will be handed to the faculty members on stage who will read the graduate’s name.
· Row monitors will direct the student to the stage at the appropriate time. Once the student reaches the stage, the index card will be given to the name reader. Once the photo has been taken, the student will exit the stage and return to their original seat, maintaining a six-foot distance at all times.
· Once the ceremony has finished, students MUST leave immediately. Students will not be allowed to linger in the stadium or parking lot.
· Balloons, signs, foghorns, or other artificial noisemakers will not be permitted in the stadium.
· Students must park in the Gold Lots only.
· Water will be provided to all students.
· This ceremony is voluntary.
REMEMBER: IF YOU ARE SICK, PLEASE STAY HOME.