Principal Jayson Phillips has been in public education for over 20 years as a teacher and administrator at the elementary and secondary levels.
My Education and Professional Background
- Principal of Arizona College Preparatory - Oakland Campus
- Assistant Principal - Payne Junior High
- Dean of Students and Athletic Director - Andersen Junior High
- Science Curriculum, Staff Development and Teacher Evaluations - Instructional Resource Center (IRC)
- Science and CATS Science Teacher - Payne Junior High
- Science, Social Studies, Reading & Leadership - Kyrene Del Pueblo - Middle School
- Currently in Doctoral program for Educational Leadership, NAU
- Administration Endorsement, NAU
- M.A.Ed. Elementary Education, NAU
- BS Elementary Education (Focus on Science), NAU
My Educational Philosophy
Public education provides an avenue for all students to have access to experiences and opportunities that will push students beyond their personal expectations both academically and socially.
Email Kara Wilson, Administrative Assistant
| Email Jayson Phillips